Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Titus site

 Dave Titus and the thoughts
http://www.davetitus.com/
I saw this website one of Mr Titus, I felt his composition of brain freeze was pretty comical.I never educed an ice cream cone so fast that it gave me brain freeze,
 though Slurpee's, get me just about every time. I looked at his website and found a nice sizable amount of clients from Foster farms,Disney,Kirkland Signature,Trix, Nabisco, better homes, Cargill.Cargill is a company established 1865 with their first grain storage. current day they have flourished in to a privet owned company   providing food, agricultural, risk management, financial, and industrial products and services around the globe..Mr Titus currently spends much of his time in the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains. Mr Dave Titus enjoys a peaceful life as a husband,father and Illustrator with much time to enjoy his family and shares his time as a youth sports couch. eating ice cream should not hurt,, slow down and enjoy,,

No comments:

Post a Comment